Mike Jenkins is a Senior Principal Engineer based in Florida with more than 30 years of experience focused on coastal projects.
Career Summary of Mike Jenkins, Ph.D., P.E.
- Specialties: U.S. and Caribbean; Beach Nourishment; Dredging; Inlet Management; Environmental Impact Assessments; Coastal Structures; Coastal Analysis and Numerical Modeling; Regulatory Permitting
- Practice Areas: Waterfront and Coastal
- Disciplines: Ocean Engineering
- Education: PhD, Ocean Engineering, Florida Institute of Technology, 1998; MS, Ocean Engineering, Florida Atlantic University, 1993; BS, Ocean Engineering, Florida Atlantic University, 1991
- Registration: Professional Engineer: FL