The Leaf River Energy Center Project has included air permitting, monitoring, and reporting services to support the continued operation of Leaf River's natural gas salt dome storage facility in Taylorsville, MS.
Geosyntec has provided a broad range of air quality permitting, reporting, and testing services on an annual basis to assist LREC in complying with their Title V operating permit.
Geosyntec's Scope of Services
Geosyntec was retained by LREC to perform air quality permitting, periodic reporting, dispersion modelling, and testing for a natural gas salt dome storage facility in Taylorsville, MS. Geosyntec. Geosyntec is responsible for documenting and reporting annual air emissions, semi-annual and annual Title V reporting, and required stack testing to demonstrate compliance with their Title V operating permit requirements. We also provide greenhouse gas reporting and annual Subpart W testing to comply with the Title V Operating Permit and EPA requirements.
Geosyntec has been an integral partner to LREC in maintaining 100% compliance with their Title V Operating Permit, Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality and USEPA air quality requirements.
Quick QualNo pages found in your document. What is a Quick Qual?
- Location: Taylorsville, MS
- Client: Confidential
- Project Practice Areas: Air Quality
- Type of Facility: Natural Gas Storage and Compression Facility
- Services Provided: Title V Reporting, Annual Emission Inventories, Greenhouse Gas Reporting, Greenhouse Gas Monitoring, and, Stack Testing
- Type of Work: Air permitting and monitoring
- Governing Regulation: Federal and local