Delivering safe and effective products to market is a critical business goal for chemical, consumer, and industrial product manufacturers.
Geosyntec partners with clients to provide a science-driven, business-focused approach to product safety and stewardship. We support our clients' efforts to achieve their vision of success, design and deliver safer products, and keep them firmly positioned in their markets through expert knowledge of the risks and hazards potentially posed by products, relevant regulatory requirements, and effective communication with various stakeholders.
Our practical approach addresses chemical products that are regulated and registered under key acts such as:
- The Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- The Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA)
- The Consumer Products Safety Act
- The Federal Hazardous Substances Act, and
- The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act
We also address various state level and international programs. Geosyntec's multidisciplinary technical teams include toxicologists, risk assessors, certified industrial hygienists, and chemists, all of whom are experts in all phases of product safety, risk, development, communication, and management. Compliance with registration and regulatory standards is an important step in bringing chemical-based products to market. We actively support consumer product safety assessments and product stewardship summaries to help businesses address:
- Public health concern challenges
- Toxicology and hazard and exposure assessments
- Data gaps associated with chemicals in the marketplace
- Safety Data Sheets
- Hazard communication programs
- Retailer and supply chain stewardship registration portal systems, and
- Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) product footprint and implications
Geosyntec helps you take product safety and stewardship beyond just compliance, providing support for broader market access and enhanced communication and stakeholder benefits.