Wade Ludlow is a Senior Principal Geotechnical, Civil, and Water Resources Engineer based in Australia with more than 12 years of experience focused on tailings storage facilities, civil structures, liner systems, dam engineering, and water resource projects for the mining industry.
Career Summary of Wade Ludlow, CPEng, NER, RPEQ
- Specialties: Tailings and Water Dams; Tailings Deposition and Improvement; Project Management and Delivery; Risk Assessment; Constructability Reviews; Design of Spillways and Hydraulic Structures; Water Balance Modeling
- Practice Areas: Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Disciplines: Geoenvironmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering
- Education: B.E. Civil Engineering, Queensland University of Technology, 2000
- Registration: CPEng, NER, RPEQ