Todd Hagemeyer is a Senior Principal Hydrogeologist based in Georgia with more than 25 years of experience focused on development of environmental management solutions for the manufacturing and service facilities of Fortune 500 companies and the remediation of commercial and public sector properties impacted by chlorinated solvents, metals, and petroleum hydrocarbons.
Career Summary of Todd Hagemeyer, P.G.
- Specialties: Environmental Management and Compliance; Financial Reporting of Environmental Obligations; Hydrogeologic Characterization and Remediation; Risk Assessment
- Practice Areas: Environmental Management
- Disciplines: Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Hydrogeology
- Education: M.S. Hydrogeology, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida,1988; B.S. Geology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, 1984
- Registration: Alabama Professional Geologist, 1119; Florida Professional Geologist, 875; Georgia Professional Geologist, 1101; North Carolina Professional Geologist, 1703; Virginia Professional Geologist, 1839