Todd Hagemeyer is a Senior Principal Hydrogeologist based in Georgia with more than 30 years of experience developing environmental management solutions for properties impacted by a wide range of contaminants including chlorinated solvents, energetics, metals, radionuclides, PCBs, and petroleum hydrocarbons.
Career Summary of Todd Hagemeyer, P.G.
- Specialties: Environmental Management and Compliance; Financial Reporting of Environmental Obligations; Hydrogeologic Characterization and Remediation; Risk Assessment
- Practice Areas: Environmental Management
- Disciplines: Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Hydrogeology
- Education: M.S. Hydrogeology, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida,1988; B.S. Geology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, 1984
- Registration: Alabama Professional Geologist, 1119; Florida Professional Geologist, 875; Georgia Professional Geologist, 1101; North Carolina Professional Geologist, 1703; Virginia Professional Geologist, 1839