Tim Kelly is a Senior Engineer based in Virginia with more than 27 years of experience in environmental engineering, providing technical review, client development, and project management for power, solid waste, manufacturing, pulp and paper, oil and gas, and industrial clients.
Career Summary of Timothy Kelly, Ph.D., P.E
- Specialties: Air Quality; Environmental Studies and Cleanup; Solid Waste Engineering; Brownfields Redevelopment Planning and Design; Site Assessment and Compliance Auditing, NPDES Modeling and Permitting; RCRA/CERCLA Remedial Design and Cleanup
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Air Quality Management and Air Pollution Control
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering, Chemistry, Hydrogeology, Water Resources Engineering
- Education: Ph.D., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Florida State University, 2001; M.S., Civil Engineering, Florida State University, 1994; B.S., Environmental Engineering, University of Florida, 1992
- Registration: Professional Engineer: Virginia #39226; Maryland #46352; South Carolina #25176; Missouri #2006010560; Florida #53928; North Carolina #31739; West Virginia #22460