Tim Mason is a Senior Principal Engineer based in Florida with more than 28 years of experience focused on coastal and waterfront engineering, development, and management projects.
Career Summary of Tim Mason, P.E.
- Specialties: U.S., Caribbean and Central America; Waterfront Facility Planning and Siting Studies; Shoreline Protection and Stabilization; Fixed and Floating Marina Structures; Flood Hazard Analysis and Resilience
- Practice Areas: Waterfront and Coastal
- Disciplines: Ocean Engineering, Coastal Engineering
- Education: M.E., Coastal and Oceanographic Engineering, University of Florida, 1993; B.S., Ocean Engineering, Florida Atlantic University, 1991
- Registration: Professional Engineer: FL, SC, DE, NC, NJ, and U.S. Virgin Islands