Tamara Hebeler is a Principal Engineer based in Georgia with more than 19 years of experience focused on civil and environmental engineering. She has been involved in all aspects of design for several large geotechnical, remediation, and waste management projects including field exploration, preparation of design and construction level drawings, supporting design calculations and specifications, and project management.
Career Summary of Tamara Hebeler, P.E.
- Specialties: Environmental Compliance, Remedial Investigations and Remedial Optimization, Geotechnical Engineering, Water Resources, Waste Management
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management, Water and Natural Resources, Water Management, Civil Sites, Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering
- Education: MS, Civil Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, 1999; BS, Civil Engineering, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, 1997
- Registration: Registered Professional Engineer, Alabama, No. 36931; Georgia, No. PE030463; Kentucky, No. 30317; Tennessee, No. 00116456; Georgia Level 1A and Level II Stormwater Certification