Suzanne O’Hara is a Principal Hydrogeologist based in Ontario with over a 20 years of field work and project management experience focusing on remediation of groundwater and soil containing recalcitrant compounds using innovative and more conventional technologies.
Career Summary of Suzanne O’Hara
- Specialties: Contaminant Hydrogeology; Flow and Transport in Fractured Porous Media; Innovative Technologies for Site Monitoring and Remediation; •Contaminant Hydrogeology; Flow and Transport in Fractured Porous Media
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup
- Disciplines: Hydrogeology
- Education: M.Sc., Hydrogeology, University of Waterloo, Ontario, 1997; Honours Bachelor of Science, Co-Op Geology, University of Waterloo, Ontario, 1994
- Registration: Professional Geoscientist (P.Geo.), Ontario, License Number 2393; Professional Geologist (P.G), New York, License Number 000712-1; Professional Geoscientist (P.Geo.), British Columbia, License Number 52683; Qualified Person, Environmental Site Assessment (QPESA), as defined by O.Reg. 153/04