Srini Varadhan is a Principal Environmental Engineer based in Ontario, Canada with more than 12 years of engineering, research, and consultation experience focused on large-scale and complex soil and groundwater remediation programs, process engineering design and implementation for groundwater and wastewater treatment, mine water management, remediation system operation and maintenance, feasibility study pilot testing, site strategy development, and project delivery.
Career Summary of Srinivasa Varadhan, PhD, PE, PEng
- Specialties: Overview of Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Feasibility Studies and Remediation System Design; Remediation System Operation and Optimization; Treatability and Pilot Studies
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup
- Disciplines: Water Resources Sciences
- Education: Ph.D., Environmental Engineering, University of Illinois, Chicago, 2010;B.S., Chemical Engineering, Anna University, Chennai, India, 2006
- Registration: California Professional Civil Engineer, P.E. C87862; Illinois Professional Environmental Engineer, P.E. 062069178; Delaware Professional Engineer, P.E. 25046; British Columbia Professional Engineer, P.Eng. 52306