Scott Elder is a Senior Principal Construction Specialist based in Georgia with more than 30 years of experience focused on the management and implementation of complex field assignments, delivery of large enviro-civil projects, and provision of construction management and quality assurance services for clients.
Career Summary of Scott Elder
- Specialties: Specialties: Remediation System Implementation; Groundwater Extraction and Treatment Systems; Solid, Industrial, and Hazardous Waste Disposal Facilities; Landfill Gas Collection and Management Systems; Brownfield Sites
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management, Water Management, Waste Management
- Disciplines: Construction Management
- Education: M.B.A., Management, Georgia State University, 2002; B.A., Biology, Wesleyan University, 1989
- Registration: Certification: Project Management Institute (PMI), Project Management Professional (PMP) #2124683) State of Georgia - GC License #GCQA002304; State of Alabama - GC License (Environmental) #48662; State of Louisiana, GC License #59594; District of Columbia - GC License #4105-14000220; State of Tennessee -GC License # 69921; State of Mississippi – GC License #22441-MC; State of West Virginia GC License #WV058557