Sam Williams is a Senior Principal Hydrogeologist based in California with more than 35 years of experience focused on the characterization and remediation of soil and groundwater contamination at industrial and commercial properties.
Career Summary of Sam Williams, P.G., CHG
- Specialties: Site Investigation and Remediation; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Specialized In Situ Treatment Technology; Vapor Intrusion; Environmental Management Assessment and Systems; Surface Water and Groundwater Supply Studies and Development
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management, Water and Natural Resources
- Disciplines: Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Hydrogeology
- Education: M.S., Geological Sciences (hydrogeology), San Diego State University; B.S., Geological Sciences (Geophysics), San Diego State University
- Registration: Professional Geologist, California, 4858; Certified Hydrogeologist, California, 192; Certified Environmental Manager, Nevada, 1022