Robert Bruce is a Senior Principal Engineer based in Texas with more than 35 years of experience focused on planning; feasibility studies; investigation and technical studies; litigation and claims support; preparation and implementation of work plans for a variety of industrial and commercial projects; environmental projects; coastal developments; and civil engineering structures.
Career Summary of Robert Bruce, P.E., G.E.
- Specialties: Geotechnical and Geostructural Engineering; Radiological Waste Management and Disposal Facilities; Geohazard Evaluation and Mitigation; Solid, Industrial, and Hazardous Waste Disposal Facilities; Contaminated Media Investigations and Assessments
- Practice Areas: Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Geotechnical Engineering
- Education: B.S., Civil Engineering, California State Polytechnic University, 1985 Professional Degree, Construction Management, UCLA, 2002
- Registration: Registration: California Professional Engineer (Civil), CE45527; California Professional Engineer (Geotechnical), GE2611, Texas Professional Engineer, 129702, Associate Fellow IChemE, Associate Safety Professional