Rachel Klinger is a Senior Principal Engineer based in Florida with more than 12 years of environmental consulting experience focused on providing groundwater, soil, and sediment assessments; remedial system technology evaluations; cost estimating and design; remedial system construction, operation, and optimization; and site closure strategy development.
Career Summary of Rachel Klinger, P.E., BCEE
- Specialties: Groundwater Assessment and Remediation, Sediment Assessment and Remediation, Feasibility Studies and Remediation System Design, Brownfield Redevelopment Planning and Design, Remediation System Implementation, Remediation System Operation and Optimization, Treatability and Pilot Studies, Environmental Permitting
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management
- Disciplines: Construction Management, Environmental Engineering
- Education: M.S., Civil Engineering, University of Virginia, 2009, B.S., Civil Engineering, Florida State University, 2005
- Registration: Florida Professional Engineer, 73848, Board Certified Environmental Engineer, American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists