Paul J. Sabatini, Ph.D., P.E., D.GE. is a Senior Principal with Geosyntec Consultants in their Oak Brook, Illinois office. He has been a practicing engineer for 22 years and has been involved in multiple projects involving the analysis, design, and inspection of anchored walls, landslide stabilization systems, soil nail walls, earth slopes, braced excavations, MSE walls, gabion walls, and deep soil mixing for earth and foundation support.
Career Summary of Paul Sabatini, Ph.D., P.E.
- Specialties: Solid, Industrial, and Hazardous Waste Disposal Facilities; Geohazard Evaluation and Mitigation; Seismic Hazard Evaluation/Ground Motion Studies; Earth Retaining Structures and Excavation Support; Specialty/Conventional Structural Foundations
- Practice Areas: Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Waste Management
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering
- Education: Ph.D., Civil Engineering; Northwestern University, 1994; M.S., Civil Engineering, Northwestern University, 1991; B.S., Civil Engineering, Columbia University, 1989
- Registration: Professional Engineer: Illinois:062-054859; Indiana:PE11500742; Michigan:6201063461; New Jersey:24GE05377300; New York:096189; Ohio:E-71602; Pennsylvania:PE075710; West Virginia:22290