Onur Tastan is a Principal Geotechnical Engineer based in North Carolina with more than 13 years of experience focused on geotechnical and geostructural engineering including field investigation, analysis, design, and construction support.
Career Summary of E. Onur Tastan, Ph.D., P.E.
- Specialties: Geotechnical and Geostructural Engineering; Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering; Foundation Design; Levees, Dams; Risk Assessment; Technical Due Diligence, Failure Modes Analysis
- Practice Areas: Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Disciplines: Geotechnical Engineering
- Education: Ph.D., Geotechnical Engineering, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, 2009; M.S., Geotechnical Engineering, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, 2005; B.S., Civil Engineering, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey, 2003
- Registration: Professional Engineer: MI, No. 6201058387; NC, No. 047489; SC, No. 35911; TN, No. 121918