Najwa Pitois is a Senior Engineer based in California with more than 15 years of experience focused on integrated water resource management.
Career Summary of Najwa Pitois, Ph.D., P.E.
- Specialties: Water resources systems analysis; Hydrologic Analysis; Water supply portfolio modeling; Water supply reliability planning
- Practice Areas: Water and Natural Resources, Environmental, Social, and Governance
- Disciplines: Water Resources , Hydrology
- Education: Ph.D., Environmental Engineering and Science, University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign; M.Eng., Environmental and Water Quality Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; B.S., Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of New Orleans
- Registration: California Professional Engineer, P.E. 91512