Michael D'Alessandro is a Senior Principal Environmental and Civil Engineer based in Georgia with more than 25 years of experience focused on the development of environmental and infrastructure projects using design and build and performance-based implementation strategies. He has special expertise as a construction engineering consultant, engineering practitioner, and project and program management specialist.
Career Summary of Michael D'Alessandro, P.E.
- Specialties: Civil Design and Construction; Project Management and Professional Development; Strategic Planning and Financial Benchmarking and Analysis
- Practice Areas: Water Management
- Disciplines: Construction Management, Environmental Engineering
- Education: Executive Certificate, Finance and Accounting, Dupree School of Management at Georgia Tech, 1997; M.S., Environmental Engineering, Clemson University, 1982; B.S., Civil Engineering, Merrimack College, 1980
- Registration: Professional Engineer, Alabama, 22809; Professional Engineer, Georgia, 17058; Professional Engineer, New Hampshire, 7952; Board Certified Environmental Engineer, 90-10020 (American Academy of Environmental Engineers); Certified Project Management Professional, 5252 (Project Management Institute)