Melissa Asher is a Senior Principal Environmental Engineer based in Washington State with more than 14 years of professional experience focused on contaminated site assessment, remediation, environmental due diligence, and regulatory compliance. She specializes in helping her clients perform site assessments and develop closure strategies, as well as design, implement, and optimize soil and groundwater remediation projects at their complex sites.
Career Summary of Melissa Asher, P.E.
- Specialties: Remediation Strategy; Development; Remediation Program Management; Site Assessments; Feasibility Studies; Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering
- Education: M.S., Environmental Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, 2006; B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Notre Dame, Cum Laude, 2005
- Registration: California Civil Engineer (PE) Number C73604; Washington Civil Engineer (PE) Number 52884; Colorado Civil Engineer (PE) Number 51060; Idaho Civil Engineer (PE) Number 16781