Kevin Warner is a Principal Engineer based in Florida with more than 35 years of experience designing and implementing soil and groundwater treatment systems at hundreds of sites throughout the United States.
Career Summary of Kevin M. Warner, P.E.
- Specialties: Soil and Groundwater Remediation; Water Treatment; Thermal Remediation; Remedial Process Engineering
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Water and Natural Resources, Waste Management
- Disciplines: Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering
- Education: M.S., Chemical Engineering, Florida State University, 1998; M.S., Civil Engineering, University of South Florida, 1990; B.S., Civil Engineering, University of New Orleans, 1985
- Registration: Florida Professional Engineer; Georgia Professional Engineer; Alabama Professional Engineer; Mississippi Professional Engineer; South Carolina Professional Engineer; North Carolina Professional Engineer; Louisiana Professional Engineer; New York Professional Engineer; New Jersey Professional Engineer