Karen Kosiarek is a Senior Principal Remediation Engineer based in Colorado Springs with more than 25 years of experience focused on the characterization and remediation of soil and groundwater contamination at industrial and commercial properties, brownfields and sediment sites.
Career Summary of Karen Kosiarek, P.E.
- Specialties: Conceptual Site Model Development, Feasibility Studies and Remediation System Design, Regulatory Strategy and Cleanup Goal Development, Brownfield Redevelopment Planning and Design, Environmental Liability Valuations, Sediment Assessment and Remediation, Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Transactional Due Diligence and Consultation
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Geoenvironmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering
- Education: M.S., Geotechnical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, 1996; S.B., Civil Engineering; Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1995
- Registration: Registered Professional Engineer, Montana, 20377; Registered Professional Engineer in 2 other states; and Registered Professional Engineer (civil) in 2 other states