Karen Kosiarek is a Senior Principal Remediation Engineer based in Montana with more than 22 years of experience focused on the characterization and remediation of soil and groundwater contamination at industrial and commercial properties. Prior to relocating to Montana, Karen practiced in Southern California for 14 years.
Career Summary of Karen Kosiarek, P.E.
- Specialties: Site Investigation and Remediation; Geoenvironmental Containment and Cleanup Engineering; Geotechnical Infrastructure and Foundation Engineering; Environmental Management Assessment and Systems; Brownfields Redevelopment Planning and Design
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management, Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Geoenvironmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering
- Education: M.S., Geotechnical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, 1996; S.B., Civil Engineering; Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1995
- Registration: Registered Professional Engineer, Montana, 20377; Registered Professional Engineer, California, C059218; Registered Professional Engineer, Arizona, C43025; Registered Professional Engineer (civil), Wyoming, 12822; Registered Professional Engineer (civil), Idaho, 14359