Jonathan Allen is a Principal Scientist based in Tennessee with more than 18 years of experience focusing on water and natural resources.
Career Summary of Jonathan Allen, CPESC, TN-QHP
- Specialties: Linear Transportation Construction; Stream and Wetland Delineations; Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans; Threatened and Endangered Species Surveys; Municipal Separate Storm Sewer (MS4) Compliance
- Practice Areas: Environmental Management, Water and Natural Resources
- Disciplines: Environmental Sciences, Natural Resources, Soil Science
- Education: M.S., Biosystems Engineering Technology, University of Tennessee, 2012; B.S., Natural Resources Management, University of Tennessee, 2004
- Registration: Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control, #3484; Tennessee Qualified Hydrologic Professional, #1173-TN18