John Hollar is a Principal Civil and Environmental Engineer based in Georgia with more than 25 years of experience advising a variety of industrial, power, and government clients in the development of a broad spectrum of environmental, health and safety, and sustainability (EHSS) programs.
Career Summary of John Hollar, P.E.
- Specialties: EHS Compliance Programs and Auditing; Due Diligence and Liability Evaluation; Redevelopment and Brownfield Consultation; Site Selection and Major Capital Project Permitting
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management, Water Management, Air Quality Management and Air Pollution Control, Waste Management
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering
- Education: B.S., Civil Engineering, Northeastern University, 1991; Institute for Georgia Environmental Leadership (IGEL), Georgia State University Center for Ethics and Corporate Responsibility, 2012
- Registration: Georgia Professional Engineer (PE) Number 23325; Licensed to practice in Alabama, North Carolina and South Carolina