John Gallinatti is a Senior Principal Hydrogeologist based in California with more than 25 years of experience focused on quantitative hydrogeology, including groundwater modeling, environmental fate of dissolved organic compounds, well-field design, aquifer testing and analysis, hydrogeologic field investigations, development of conceptual hydrogeologic models, and the design of advanced groundwater remediation systems.
Career Summary of John Gallinatti, CHG
- Specialties: Quantitative Hydrogeologic Analysis; Well Field Design; Aquifer Testing; Subsurface Characterization; Remediation Design and Evaluation
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Water and Natural Resources
- Disciplines: Hydrogeology
- Education: M.S., Geology, University of Washington, 1984; B.S., Geology, Stanford University, 1979
- Registration: Certified Hydrogeologist, California, No. 365, 1996; Professional Geologist, California, No. 4187, 1986; Certified Engineering Geologist, California, No. 1335, 1987; Registered Professional Geologist, Arizona, No. 24796, 1990