Joe Volpe is a Principal Hydrogeologist based in Georgia with more than 30 years of diverse experience in all aspects of water management.
Career Summary of Joe Volpe, P.G.
- Specialties: Water Risk/Supply/Management; Sustainability/Compliance Watershed; Restoration/Partnerships Strategic; Decision/Stakeholder Analysis; Climate Change/Operational Resiliency; Hydrogeology
- Practice Areas: Water Management
- Disciplines: Hydrogeology, Water Resources Sciences, Water Resources Engineering, Environmental, Health, and Safety
- Education: M.S. Studies, Hydrogeology, Ohio University; B.S., Geology, University of North Carolina, Wilmington, 1986
- Registration: Nebraska Professional Geologist, G0224