Jeffrey Ahrens is a Principal Environmental Engineer based in North Carolina with more than 15 years of experience focused on environmental assessments; remedial system design and optimization; assessment and mitigation of the vapor intrusion pathway; environmental due diligence and liability valuation; and regulatory compliance.
Career Summary of Jeffrey Ahrens, P.E.
- Specialties: Site Investigation and Remediation; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Vapor Intrusion; Brownfields Redevelopment Planning and Design; Environmental Management Assessment and Systems
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management
- Disciplines: Earth Sciences, Environmental Engineering, Biotechnology
- Education: M.S., Environmental Engineering, Michigan Technological University, 2003; B.S., Integrated Science and Technology: Biotechnology and Environmental Science, James Madison University, 2001
- Registration: North Carolina Professional Engineer, 039319; South Carolina Professional Engineer, 30073; Florida Professional Engineer, 72597; Michigan Professional Engineer, 6201056024; West Virginia Licensed Remediation Specialist, 261.