Jane Besch is a Principal Consultant based in Utah with more than 30 years of experience focused on environmental health and safety (EH&S). Her primary technical expertise includes EH&S compliance audits; air, water, and waste permitting; plan writing; due diligence support; and safety compliance.
Career Summary of Jane Besch
- Specialties: Air Quality Permitting; Regulatory Applicability Analysis; Compliance Audits; Environmental Management Assessment & Systems; Safety Management Assessment & Systems; RCRA Auditing and compliance; Environmental Due Diligence; RCRA Compliance; Health & Safety
- Practice Areas: Air Quality Management and Air Pollution Control, Health and Safety
- Disciplines: Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Environmental Law
- Education: M.S., Environmental Law & Policy, Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont 2015; Masters Business Administration, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 1989; B.S., Chemistry/Business, University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire, Eau Claire, Wisconsin,1983
- Registration: Certified Safety Professional (CSP) No. 31974, Certified Permitting Professional (CPP), SCAQMD, No. M 61006