Jamey Rosen is a Senior Principal Geoscientist based in Ontario with more than 20 years of experience focused on Geospatial Information Management System design and development. Jamey has built systems to validate, manage, analyze and visualize construction, geotechnical, and environmental data for projects and facilities in the United States and Canada.
Career Summary of Jamey Rosen, P.Geo.
- Specialties: Geospatial Information Management Systems; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Data Management, Visualization, and Analysis; Geotechnical Infrastructure and Foundation Engineering
- Practice Areas: Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Disciplines: Earth Sciences, Hydrogeology, Environmental and Geotechnical Data Management
- Education: M.Sc., Environmental Hydrogeology, University of Waterloo, 1999; B.Sc., Earth Sciences, University of Waterloo, 1996
- Registration: Professional Geoscientist, Association of Professional Geoscientists of Ontario, 0601