Ian Richardson is a Senior Principal based in Ontario with more than 30 years of experience developing remedial strategies and negotiating and implementing remedial action at complex sites in the U.S. and Canada.
Career Summary of Ian Richardson, P.Eng., P.E.
- Specialties: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Site Strategy Development and Review, Civil Site Engineering and Design, Environmental Planning and Management, Transactional Due Diligence and Consultation
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management, Civil Sites
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Geology
- Education: M.A.Sc., Civil Engineering, University of Waterloo, 1990; B.A.Sc., Geological Engineering, University of Toronto, 1985
- Registration: Professional Engineer, P.Eng. Ontario and Alberta; Professional Engineer, P.E. Alaska, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington and West Virginia.