Henrik Eriksson is a Principal Environmental Consultant based in Sweden with more than 18 years of experience focused on the assessment and remediation of contaminated land.
Career Summary of Henrik Eriksson
- Specialties: Environmental Strategic Advising, Mergers & Acquisitions; Project Management; Litigation; Contaminated Land and Site Assessments; Remediation/Rehabilitation of Contaminated Sites; Contaminated Sediments and Sediment Remediation
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences
- Education: M.Sc. Engineering Biology, specializing in Environmental Sciences, The Institute of Technology at Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden, 2004
- Registration: Member of “Svenska Miljörättsföreningen”