Greg Corcoran is a Senior Principal Civil Engineer based in California with more than 25 years of experience with a focus on the design, construction, and operation of engineered systems for waste containment facilities and brownfield sites impacted by contaminants in soil, soil gas, and groundwater.
Career Summary of Greg Corcoran, P.E.
- Specialties: Subsurface Vapor Mitigation System Design and Implementation; Solid, Industrial, and Hazardous Waste Disposal Facilities; Surface Impoundments; Brownfield Sites; Mine Reclamation
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Water and Natural Resources, Water Management, Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Waste Management
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Geotechnical Engineering
- Education: M.S., Civil Engineering, Drexel University, 1994; B.S., Civil Engineering, Drexel University, 1992
- Registration: California P.E., C58876; Oregon P.E., 65140PE; Arizona P.E., 37705; Utah P.E., 6020077-2202; General Engineering Contractors License A, California, 766859; Hazardous Substances Removal Contractors License, California, 766859; Idaho P.E., 15590