Gavin Grant is a Senior Principal based in Ontario with more than 15 years of experience focused on environmental remediation and the development and implementation of the Self-sustaining Treatment for Active Remediation (STAR) technology. Gavin is the Operations Manager of Savron, a division of Geosyntec.
Career Summary of Gavin Grant, Ph.D., PEng
- Specialties: Site Investigation and Remediation; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Specialized In Situ Treatment Technologies; Brownfields Redevelopment Planning and Design
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup
- Disciplines: Chemical Engineering, Geological Engineering, Hydrogeology
- Education: Ph.D., Civil Engineering, University of Edinburgh, 2006; M.Sc., Civil Engineering; Queen’s University, 2000; B.Sc., Geological Engineering, Queen’s University, 1998
- Registration: Ontario Professional Engineer, 90563974