Esteban is a Principal Engineer based in Florida with more than 28 years of experience focused on ocean, coastal, and waterfront projects ranging from marina developments and cruise destinations to port structures and environmental impact studies.
Career Summary of Esteban Biondi
- Specialties: International; Waterfront Development Planning, Engineering and Feasibility Studies; Marina Planning and Design; Cruise and Yacht Destination Planning and Feasibility; Marina Market and Feasibility Studies; Nautical Tourism and Sustainable Marina Planning; Site Assessment and Project Due Diligence; Environmental Impact Studies and Permitting; Design of Coastal Structures; Coastal Resiliency and Sea Level Rise Adaptation
- Practice Areas: Waterfront and Coastal
- Disciplines: Ocean Engineering
- Education: Harvard University Graduate School of Design. Executive Education - NCI Charrette System Program, 2015; Master of Ocean Engineering (MOcE), Oregon State University, 1998; Fulbright Fellowship (1996) and Kenneth Holland Award (1997)
- Registration: Professional Civil Engineer No.14453 (CPIC, Argentina); Graduate Member No. 93512843 (ICE, United Kingdom)