Eddie Baker is a Senior Principal Engineer based in Australia with more than 18 years of experience focused on geotechnical and civil engineering and project development and delivery services for infrastructure and mining. His work often addresses tailings and water-storage facilities, haul roads, and stormwater infrastructure, and he designs and assesses tailings-storage facilities and infrastructure supporting mine-pit stability and stormwater management.
Career Summary of Eddie Baker, CPEng, RPEQ, NPER
- Specialties: Tailings and Water-Storage Facilities; Mine Infrastructure; Haul Roads; Stormwater Management; Risk Management; Workplace Health and Safety; Project Management; Geotechnical Investigations Supporting Sustainable Development, Civil Works, and Pipelines
- Practice Areas: Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Disciplines: Geoenvironmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering
- Education: B.E. Civil Engineering, Griffith University, 2005.
- Registration: CPEng, NER, RPEQ