David Oliver is a Senior Construction Manager based in California with more than 38 years of experience focused on managing general construction and environmental remediation projects for clients in the municipal solid waste, semiconductor manufacturing, defense contracting, and aerospace industries.
Career Summary of David Oliver
- Specialties: Estimating, Design and Build; Constructability Reviews and Value Engineering; Environmental Management Assessment and Systems
- Practice Areas: Environmental Management
- Disciplines: Construction Management
- Education: B.S., Construction Management; California Polytechnic State University, 1982
- Registration: 40-hour OSHA training in compliance with 29 CFR 1910.120; 8-hour OSHA Supervisor Training in compliance with 29 CFR 19 10.120; 8-hour OSHA Excavation, Safety, Competent Person Training; 8-hour OSHA Refresher Course in Health, Safety for Hazardous Waste Site Operations