David Bertrand is a Senior Principal Hydrogeologist based in Ontario with more than 20 years of experience in environmental consulting. David has directed and managed large interdisciplinary projects including contaminated site assessment and remediation of recalcitrant contaminants, brownfield redevelopment, waterfront revitalization and vapor intrusion assessment and mitigation.
Career Summary of David Bertrand, P.Geo., P.G.
- Specialties: Site Investigation and Remediation; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Subsurface Vapor Intrusion to Indoor Air
- Practice Areas: Water and Natural Resources
- Disciplines: Earth Sciences, Hydrogeology
- Education: B.Sc., Honors Earth Science, Hydrogeology Specialization, University of Waterloo, Ontario, 2000
- Registration: Ontario Professional Geoscientist, P.Geo. 1559; New York Professional Geologist, P.G. 001103