Daniel Hodges is a Principal Engineer based in Australia with 16 years of experience focused on environmental site assessments and contaminant hydrogeology. Daniel excels at providing technical leadership for complex contaminated sites and has demonstrated site closure experience.
Daniel has spent most of his career focusing on the manufacturing, oil and gas, and infrastructure sectors. He has experience in project management and technical management of large fieldwork programs involving complex groundwater assessments and remediation, hydrogeological assessments, soil vapor and vapor intrusion, data analysis, and data management.
He has a proven record in leading the implementation of innovative groundwater investigation and remediation techniques, including high-resolution site characterization. Daniels offers clients the benefit of his extensive experience with fractured rock systems, coastal sites, and sites adjacent to surface water bodies. He has authored or coauthored numerous scientific publications including refereed journal articles and conference proceedings.
Contact Daniel at Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (0) 447 070 110.
Career Summary of Daniel Hodges, CEnvP
- Specialties: Conceptual Site Model Development; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Fate and Transport Studies; Vapor Intrusion; and Soil Vapor Assessment
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering, Geological Engineering
- Education: Masters of Engineering Science, University of Western Australia, 2010 Environmental Engineering, University of Newcastle, 2006
- Registration: Certified Environmental Practitioner (Site Contamination Specialist); Member of Engineers Australia; Member of Australasian Land & Groundwater Association