Cindy Bartlett is a principal geologist based in Oregon with more than 20 years of experience in contaminated site assessment and cleanup. She specializes in leading complex multimedia field investigations. Ms. Bartlett co-manages Geosyntec’s Portland office and is one of the firm’s PFAS practice leaders in the Pacific Northwest.
Career Summary of Cindy Bartlett, LG, RG, CWRE
- Specialties: Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS); Contaminated Media Investigations and Assessments; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Fate and Transport Studies and Modeling; Regulatory Strategy and Cleanup Goal Development
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup
- Disciplines: Chemistry, Geology
- Education: M.S., Geology, University of Missouri-Columbia, 1999; B.A., (Honors) Geology, Whitman College, 1995
- Registration: Washington State Licensed Geologist (LG) #1293; Oregon State Registered Geologist (RG) #G1958; Oregon State Certified Water Rights Examiner (CWRE) #97014CWRE; Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER); Completion of HAZWOPER Supervisor Course; First Aid and Safety, CPR, AED