Christopher Greene is a Senior Principal Environmental Engineer based in Massachusetts with more than 20 years of experience focused on managing, designing, and constructing remediation projects. His experience includes investigation, design, and construction of hazardous waste sites, excavations, sediments, landfills, groundwater collection trenches, caps, and cut-off walls.
Career Summary of Christopher Greene, P.E.
- Specialties: Sediment Remediation; Geotechnical Engineering; Geoenvironmental Engineering; Remedial Investigations; Feasibility Studies
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Disciplines: Geological Engineering
- Education: M.S., Engineering Management, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, 2004; M.S., Environmental Geotechnology, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, 1999; B.S., Civil Engineering Technology, Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, Massachusetts, 1995
- Registration: Massachusetts Professional Engineer 41431