Chris Wessel is a Senior Principal Water Resources Engineer based in California with more than 15 years of experience focused on urban stormwater management and planning.
Career Summary of Chris Wessel, PE, QSD/QSP
- Specialties: Watershed and Stormwater Management; NPDES Permit Monitoring, Reporting, and Compliance; Stormwater BMP Planning, Design, and Optimization; Low Impact Development; Erosion and Sediment Control
- Practice Areas: Water and Natural Resources, Water Management
- Disciplines: Water Resources
- Education: M.S., Civil Engineering, University of California at Los Angeles, 2009; B.S., Civil Engineering, University of California at Los Angeles, 2007
- Registration: Professional Civil Engineer (P.E.), California, Number C78522 ; Qualified SWPPP Developer/Practitioner, California, Number 20321