Cheryl Halim, Ph.D., is a Principal Environmental Engineer with more than 16 years of experience in environmental assessment and remediation, risk assessment and asbestos assessment and mitigation.
Career Summary of Cheryl Halim, Ph.D.
- Specialties: Site investigation and Remediation; Human Health Risk Assessment; CLM Audit; Independent Environmental Audit; Asbestos; Waste; Contaminated Media Investigations and Assessments; Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessments; Transactional Due Diligence and Consultation
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Waste Management
- Disciplines: Chemical Engineering
- Education: Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, University of New South Wales, 2005; B.E., Chemical Engineering, University of New South Wales, 2001
- Registration: Exemplar Global AU & TL (ISO 19011:2018)