Brian Valleskey is a Senior Professional based in Wisconsin with more than 20 years of experience in water resources initiatives related to dam safety, compliance, permitting, analysis, and removal.
Career Summary of Brian Valleskey, CFM
- Specialties: Environmental Permitting and Compliance; Stream and Lake Restoration Studies and Design; Resilience and Adaption; Watershed and Water Quality Studies and Modeling; Natural Resource Damage Assessments; Hydromodification
- Practice Areas: Water and Natural Resources, Water Management, Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Disciplines: Water Resources , Environmental Management
- Education: B.S., Water Resources – Watershed Management, University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point, 1998
- Registration: Certified Floodplain Manager – Illinois Association of Floodplain and Stormwater Management (IAFSM); Certified Lake Professional – North American Lakes Management Society