Benoit Wentzinger is a Principal Geotechnical Engineer based in Australia with over 20 years of experience focused on investigation, design, construction, and peer review to support dam design, stability assessments, and understanding of soil-structure interactions.
Career Summary of Benoit Wentzinger, CPEng, RPEQ
- Specialties: Tailings dams and mine-waste facilities, soil-structure modeling, deep foundations, ground-anchor design
- Practice Areas: Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Geoenvironmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering
- Education: B.Eng., Civil and Transportation Engineering, Napier University Edinburgh, 2000. M.Eng., Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Engineering, Polytech Grenoble, 2003.
- Registration: CPEng, RPEQ