Ben Amos is a Principal Remedial Design Engineer based in Georgia with more than 11 years of experience focused on soil and groundwater remediation and the management of groundwater risks at large, complex sites, including those in the utility sector.
Career Summary of Benjamin Amos, Ph.D., P.E.
- Specialties: Site investigations, feasibility evaluations, remedial design and implementation, fractured bedrock characterization and remediation
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering, Chemistry, Environmental Management
- Education: Ph.D., Environmental Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, 2007; M.S., Environmental Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, 2002; B.S., Chemical Engineering, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama, 2001
- Registration: Professional Engineer, Alabama No. 33553-E; Florida No. 82837; Georgia No. PE038895; Mississippi No. 27736; North Carolina No. 041239; West Virginia No. 022223