Ben Martich is a Principal Scientist based in Alaska with more than 20 years of professional experience focused in the areas of site characterization, conceptual site model development, and vapor intrusion assessment.
Career Summary of Ben Martich, QEP
- Specialties: Conceptual Site Model Development, Groundwater Assessment and Remediation, Brownfield Redevelopment Planning and Design, Vapor Intrusion, Environmental Permitting and Compliance, Transactional Due Diligence
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management
- Disciplines: Environmental Sciences
- Education: B.S., Mathematics, Furman University, 1996; B.A., History, Furman University, 1996
- Registration: Qualified Environmental Professional, Institute of Professional Environmental Practice, No. 11110023