Anju Wicke is a Senior Principal Scientist based in California with more than 25 years of experience in environmental consulting focused on program management, financial management, and contracting services for federal, state, and municipal clients in the United States and Canada.
Career Summary of Anju Wicke
- Specialties: Sediments and coastal resiliency; Brownfields redevelopment
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering
- Education: M.S., Environmental Management, University of San Francisco, California, 1996; B.A., Biological Sciences, University of California, San Diego, 1989
- Registration: 40-Hour OSHA HAZWOPER 29 CFR 1910.120(e)(3)I Training; Contract and Management Leadership Training, United States Navy