Andrew Montgomery, P.E., is a Senior Principal Engineer based in Georgia with more than 25 years of environmental consulting experience focused on developing regulatory and risk-based strategies to achieve cost-effective site closure and redevelopment of properties impacted with chlorinated solvents, metals, and petroleum hydrocarbons.
Career Summary of Andrew Montgomery, P.E.
- Specialties: Brownfields Redevelopment; Environmental Management Assessment and Systems
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences
- Education: M.S., Environmental Engineering and Science, Stanford University, Palo Alto, California, 1995; B.S., Mechanical Engineering (magna cum laude), GMI Engineering and Management Institute, Flint, Michigan, 1994
- Registration: Registration: Alabama Professional Engineer, 33771; Florida Professional Engineer, 53266; Georgia Professional Engineer, PE030892; Mississippi Professional Engineer, 30140; South Carolina Professional Engineer, 25977; North Carolina Professional Engineer, 035251; District of Columbia Professional Engineer, PE905776