Amer Hussain is a Principal Environmental Engineer based in California with more than 25 years of experience focused on groundwater assessment and remediation, regulatory compliance, and permitting. He specializes in assisting clients in the oil and gas, water resources, solid waste, and sand and gravel mining sectors in California.
Career Summary of Amer Hussain, P.E.
- Specialties: Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Sediment Assessment and Remediation; Vapor Intrusion; Remediation System Implementation; Integrated Water Resource Management Planning; Groundwater Extraction and Treatment Systems; Water Supply Production Wells; Solid Waste Recycling Facilities; Solid, Industrial, and Hazardous Waste Disposal Facilities
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Water and Natural Resources, Water Management, Civil Sites, Waste Management
- Disciplines: Geotechnical Engineering
- Education: M.S., Civil Engineering, California State University, Fresno, 1995; B.S., Civil Engineering, California State University, Fresno, 1989
- Registration: California Professional Engineer, P.E.57343