Ali Ebrahimi is a Senior Principal Geotechnical Engineer based in Texas with more than 15 years of experience focused on the geotechnical engineering and design, geological hazard assessment and mitigation, and geotechnical instrumentation and monitoring technologies.
Career Summary of Ali Ebrahimi, PhD, PE
- Specialties: Geohazard Characterization and Mitigation; Geotechnical Instrumentation and Monitoring; Earth Retaining Structures and Excavation Support; Geotechnical Infrastructure and Foundation Engineering; Levees, Dams, and Subsurface Hydraulic Barriers
- Practice Areas: Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Disciplines: Geological Engineering
- Education: Ph.D., Geotechnical Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2011; M.Sc., Geotechnical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, 2005; B.Sc., Civil Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, 2002
- Registration: Texas: 117732, Georgia: PE037977, Wisconsin: 42390-6, District of Columbia: PE909010, Pennsylvania: PE085897, Colorado: 57144, Mississippi: 30360, California: C 89135, New Jersey: 24GE05386400, and licensed to practice in 3 other states