Adrienne Nemura is a Principal Water Resources Engineer based in Ohio with more than 35 years of experience focused on helping clients identify cost-effective and sustainable solutions to meet their water quality goals. She has worked for more than 40 cities and wastewater utilities, state and federal regulatory agencies, industrial facilities, airports, attorneys, consulting firms, non-profit organizations, and trade associations.
Career Summary of Adrienne Nemura, P.E.
- Specialties: Integrated Planning for Municipal Wastewater and Stormwater Adaptive Watershed Management; Water Resources Monitoring and Modeling; Clean Water Act Implementation & Litigation; Sewer Overflows, Stormwater, and Wastewater Management
- Practice Areas: Water Management
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering, Water Resources Sciences, Water Resources
- Education: M.S., Civil Engineering, Hydrosystems, Virginia Tech University, Blacksburg, Virginia, 1986; B.S., Civil Engineering, Hydrosystems, Virginia Tech University, Blacksburg, Virginia, 1984
- Registration: Michigan Professional Engineer, 46150; North Carolina Professional Engineer, 038141; Rhode Island Professional Engineer, 9825